How Can I Tell If My Car is Flex-Fuel Capable?

flex fuel

Cars that are flex fuel capable are vehicles that can run on either straight gasoline or an ethanol blend. An ethanol blend is fuel that consists of up to 85 percent ethanol and 15 percent gasoline, or what most of us know as E85 fuel. Not all cars are flex … Read more

Rebates For Buying, Using An E85 Vehicle

corn field

E85 vehicles or flex fuel vehicles (FFV) are select cars, trucks, SUVs, crossovers and commercial vehicles which run on E85 fuel. E85 represents a blend of ethanol and regular gasoline, with 85 percent of the mixture consisting of ethanol and the remaining 15 percent gasoline. Ethanol is developed from a … Read more